Monday, December 22, 2014

everything is under control





The note on Blue Daughter's bedroom door states Can You Go Away For Now. No one is allowed in apart from Mama. I love Mama. Officially Signed Blue Daughter POP 18 December 2014 I think or maybe a different day.  Who could argue with this seasonal sentiment?



Every year I post a photo of my knitted nativity and floods of people reach my blog via Google, mostly from America, with the keywords "nativity knitted pattern free FREE quick for God's sake FREE". I am sorry, America; I do not have the pattern.




I am on the very verge of going round to your own blog to wish you a happy Christmas. That is exactly where I have been for the past few days as well. The Very Verge.

The least I can do is disable my comments so you don't feel it is necessary to wish me a Happy Christmas, dear Mise, and all the best to me and mine for 2015. I know you have more pressing things to do.
Following Options:

      Follow on Bloglovin       follow us in feedly
Related Posts with Thumbnails