Friday, May 15, 2009

Lola Rose

Today I discovered the new Lola Rose shop on Middle Street in Galway. Lovely cards, wool, books on décor, mugs, all kinds of pretty bits and pieces that I had never thought to want until I left the shop carrying them in a bag. 

Plenty of Orla Kiely goods for any fans of hers (she's over-exposed now, I reckon, so I won't go beyond the red wellies from her range I was given a few years ago).  But I want some of these lovely Djeco lanterns

My daughter was most impressed that the nice woman behind the counter was knitting a funky orange scarf on oversized needles.  A lovely place to browse in, and they seemed to have more stock than their website, so well worth a visit, especially for present-buying.


3 comments:

  1. must pay a visit there one day ,galway seems so far away ,thanks for your comment, i'm sure cait would love the tea cakes,
    what or who is 'tusk'? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was the super photo of the drums and mirrors that brought Tusk to mind - track 19 from Fleetwood Mac's album Tusk

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if we ever get to galway ,we'd love to do both.

    ReplyDelete

You're looking particularly well.

Following Options:

      Follow on Bloglovin       follow us in feedly
Related Posts with Thumbnails